If you’re looking to advance your career in writing, technology or writing about technology, here’s your chance!
Ideas and people resonate when they are communicated and executed together.
Resonance is relevance.
Relevance is progress.
Progress shapes the world!
Therefore, Iunera was founded with the idea that technological process is achieved by a culture of being open and hands-on.
Together, we build and leverage existing Big Data Tools to support clients on their journey to gain more value out of their data.
We believe in empowerment and growth to provide the best service for our clients. Thus, it matters most what you can do and what we can achieve together.
Out of this reason, Iunera appreciates applications which contain insights about personal and hands-on experiences.
How we work
- Remote work
- Trust that work gets done
- Agile approach
- Virtual stand-up meetings
- Continuous development
- Startup attitude
- International team players
- Interest in new technologies.
- Result-driven and self-reliant working attitude.
- Basic computer skills are a must-have.
- Must possess a laptop or a PC to work.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Attention to detail.
- An eye for great content.
- Open to feedback.
- Time management skills.
- Prior writing experience and basic data science knowledge are major advantages.
- University students and fresh graduates are more than welcomed to apply.
- Creating and submitting relevant, engaging, well-researched and SEO-optimised blog articles.
- Editing article submissions according to feedback.
Your application should contain these 2 documents:
- A sample article related to Big Data (minimum word count: 800 words)
- Your story telling us who you are (please include your personal details), why you want to work here and how much you expect to be paid per article.
Application email: hrcareers (at.) iunera.com
Applications which do not contain these documents will be deleted and not be processed. Online interviews will be scheduled for shortlisted candidates, so please make sure that your laptop or phone has Zoom. Thank you. 🙂