Advance your Data Science career by advancing a progressive web app in Angular Material to interface even better with a Big Data and Data Science backend.
With each increment you develop, you advance your skills within the Big Data Science area.
Ideas and people resonate when they are communicated and get executed together.
Resonance is relevant.
Relevance is progress.
Progress shapes the world!
Therefore, iunera was started with the idea that technological process is achieved by hands-on and by an open culture.
Together, we build and leverage existing Big Data Tools together to support customers as partners on their journey to gain more value out of their data.
We believe in empowerment and growth to achieve the best service for our customers. Thus, it matters most who you are, what you can do, and what we can achieve together.
For this reason, iunera appreciates applications that contain insights about personal experiences and hands-on.
How we work
- Virtual stand up meetings
- Trusting and delivering on promises
- Incremental improvement or processes and deliverables
- Startup attitude
- International team players
- Experienced in writing maintainable code
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Additional programming languages are a plus
- Result-driven working attitude and desire to finish tasks.
- Experienced in the usage of programming tools (e.g. git)
- High quality of spoken and written English.
- Autonomous working attitude.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in regular scrum meetings
- Contribute with own architectural ideas in development processes
- Use cutting edge Big Data and open source technology
How we meet
Please be aware that a video interview will be scheduled. Therefore, please do only apply if your notebook is equipped with the necessary hardware
For this position, there are different working modes available:
- Monthly-based compensation
Your application shall contain different documents.
- Separate from your application in the email or an extra document: Compensation expectations
- Reference to some projects that you have developed in the past. In case no public project is available, please attach a description of what the project was about.
- Your personal details (education, experience, age…)
- Optional: Brief motivational letter (max. 10 lines)
Application email: hrcareers (at.) iunera.com