If you’re looking to advance your career in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), here’s your chance!
We’re looking for someone who can boost the search engine results page ranking of our website.
Ideas and people resonate when they are communicated and executed together.
Resonance is relevance.
Relevance is progress.
Progress shapes the world!
Therefore, Iunera was founded with the idea that technological process is achieved by a culture of being open and hands-on.
Together, we build and leverage existing Big Data Tools to support clients on their journey to gain more value out of their data.
We believe in empowerment and growth to provide the best service for our clients. Thus, it matters most what you can do and what we can achieve together.
Out of this reason, Iunera appreciates applications which contain insights about personal and hands-on experiences.
How we work
- Remote work
- Trust that work gets done
- Agile approach
- Virtual stand-up meetings
- Continuous development
- Startup attitude
- International team players
- The SEO Specialist should have a great understanding of:
– Search engines and websites
– High-quality link building including what constitutes a healthy link profile
– Keyword optimisation
– SEO performance measurement
- Always on the lookout for the latest white hat SEO strategies.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Result-driven and self-reliant working attitude.
- Must possess a laptop or a PC to work.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Attention to detail.
- Open to feedback.
- Time management skills.
- Writing skills is an advantage.
- The SEO Specialist needs to create high-quality backlinks for current and past articles.
1. Find customer and/or partner links through customers who love our brand and/or partners we work with regularly.
2. Every time an article is published, distribute/promote the article link across different platforms.
3. Build resource page links.
4. Search for relevant ways for Iunera to get involved to build authority. Example: joining Big Data events.
5. Measure link building performance and find rooms for improvement.
- It’s especially helpful if the SEO Specialist can do keyword research to help advise the content team about keywords and potential content ideas.
- Ensure that the website is crawlable, indexable and rankable. If there are issues or errors getting in the way of these functions, the SEO Specialist should work with the tech team to look for ways to solve these problems.
- Measuring the relevant SEO metrics.
Send us a document to tell us your story:
- Who you are (please include your personal details)
- Why you want to work here
- Any prior experience in SEO
Email your application to hrcareers (at.) iunera.com
Applications that do not contain these documents will be deleted and not be processed. Online interviews will be scheduled for shortlisted candidates, so please make sure that your laptop or phone has Zoom. Thank you. 🙂